Support Your Library
- Take part in our semi-annual book sale by donating your time, used books, and buying “new” books!
- If action is more your thing, becoming a Friend’s member may be an option.
- One could also donate a monetary gift in a loved one’s name.
- Significant gifts can be made to your public library through a bequest in your will. This is a nice way to share a gift that lives on by enriching the lives of others.
- Monetary donations can be made to Powers Memorial Library’s Memorial and Gifts Fund. Donations are usually tax deductible.
Please contact us for more details.