- We are OPEN!! Currently hours are Monday – Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m and Friday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Face
- Masks are required.
- Curb-side Pick-up is also available: Monday – Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m and Friday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Public Computers are currently unavailable.
- Returning Library Materials: Library Materials can be returned inside the building and the exterior book drop is open for return of library materials. You can also drop them off through curbside pick-up.
- Check out the Digital resources page on our website for further services.
We will follow the following guidelines:
- Face Masks are Required!
- Reduced Building Occupancy: We will closely monitor the number of patrons in the library and shall maintain an occupancy limit of 10. We ask that patrons limit their visit to 15 minutes or less.
- Patron Age Restrictions: All patrons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult age 18 or older and must remain together at all times.
- Children’s Library: Available by request for browsing only.
- Public Access Computers: Currently unavailable. Once available, they will only be available in the adult library. Time will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Public Safety: The Library will adhere to all CDC recommendations on “How to Protect Yourself & Others” and asks for the cooperation of all patrons.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available throughout the library for public use.
- Face covering or masks are required while in the library.
- Plexiglass barriers will be used at the circulation desk.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a scheduled basis.
- Unscheduled Closings: The library may experience unscheduled closings or a reduction in services. We will do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
- Questions/Concerns? Please contact Traci Plotz, Library Director at 262-495-4605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Update January 19, 2021.