- Starting Thursday, November 5th we will only be available for Curb-Side Pick-up. Please like us on facebook to stay up to date.
- Curb-side Pick-up: Monday – Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m and Friday 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Reopening: We hope to reopen soon. Stay tuned for a reopening date.
- Public Computers are currently unavailable.
- Remote Staff Services Available: Staff is available for assistance via telephone at 262-465-4605 and email during regular business hours at email@example.com
- Returning Library Materials: The exterior book drop is open for return of library materials. All returned materials will be quarantined for 4 days. You can also drop them off through curbside pick-up.
- Check out the Digital resources page on our website for further services.
Once we reopen, we will follow the following guidelines:
- Reduced Building Occupancy: We will closely monitor the number of patrons in the library and shall maintain an occupancy limit of 10. We ask that patrons limit their visit to 30 minutes or less.
- Patron Age Restrictions: All patrons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult age 18 or older and must remain together at all times.
- Children’s Library: Available by request for browsing only.
- Public Access Computers: Available in the adult library only. Time will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Public Safety: The Library will adhere to all CDC recommendations on “How to Protect Yourself & Others” and asks for the cooperation of all patrons.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available throughout the library for public use.
- Face covering or masks are required while in the library.
- Plexiglass barriers will be used at the circulation desk.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a scheduled basis.
- Unscheduled Closings: The library may experience unscheduled closings or a reduction in services. We will do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
- Questions/Concerns? Please contact Traci Plotz, Library Director at 262-495-4605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Update November 3, 2020.